11 BNDRs in 11 Days: Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE ENTERING THE COMPETITION
1. By entering into the BNDR Music 11 BNDRs in 11 Days Competition, you agree that information as to how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions, and that entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to users that have registered for BNDR Live 30 Day Free Trial during the competition period (“Eligible Entrants”).
3. Employees, directors and management of BNDR Music, and their immediate families, and its agencies associated with the competition are ineligible.
4. Eligible Entrants must be over 18 years of age to enter.
5. Eligible Entrants must be over 21 years of age to consume alcohol at 11 BNDRs in 11 Days.
6. Eligible Entrants must have with them have a valid passport (with at least six months validity) and, if required, a valid visa and any relevant travel insurance which allows them to travel to Las Vegas at the time of the competition prize date.
ENTRY INTO COMPETITION
7. Competition commences at 12:00am (PST) on Friday 1 April 2019 and closes at 11:59pm (PST) on Saturday 20 July 2019. (“Competition Period”).
8. To enter the competition, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period, complete the following:
(a) the Eligible Entrant must be a Member of the BNDR Live 30 Day Free Trial Service; and
(b) the Eligible Entrant must tell us in 25 words or less who your favourite influencer is and which influencer you would like to spend 3 days with at 11 BNDRs in 11 Days.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will be rejected. BNDR Music reserves the right to disqualify, at its sole discretion, any entry where it reasonably suspects that such entry are prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, any applicable law, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate.
10. BNDR Music reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including the entrant’s age and identity) and reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Entrant for tampering or corrupting the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not (at the sole discretion of BNDR Music) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any failure by BNDR Music to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. BNDR Music will not be held responsible or liable for entries that are delayed, lost, delayed, corrupted, misdirected, misdelivered, incorrect or incomplete, and such entries will be not be eligible for this competition.
12. BNDR Music will not be held responsible or liable for any internet malfunction, interference or breakdown which prevents the participant from entering, including but not limited toany technical malfunctions of any telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment or software; program malfunctions or other failures; delayed computer transactions or network connections; any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic; or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to the computer of any participant or any other person related to or resulting from downloading any part of this competition.
CONFIRMING THE WINNERS
13. The winners will be the Eligible Entrants who is a registered subscriber (“Member”) of BNDR Live and who satisfy the eligibility requirements.
14. The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
15. The winners will be notified by email within 5 working days of the draw.
16. The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
17. BNDR Music’s decision is final and BNDR Music will not enter into any correspondence, argument or dispute regarding the result.
18. There are eleven (11) prizes. The winners shall win:
a) Return airfares to Las Vegas from their closest capital city for two (2) people (flights subject to flight availability); and
b) Accommodation at a hotel in Las Vegas for two (2) people for three (3) nights in a twin share room; and
c) Admittance for two (2) people to three (3) nightly BNDR Live Events.
19. In the event of the winner being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or forfeits for not claiming the prize within 48 hours, after being notified by BNDR Music that they are the winner, BNDR Music reserves the right to award the prize to the Eligible Entrant whose entry was deemed second after the entry of the original winner.
20. In the event of any non-compliance, including but not limited to fraudulent activity, misrepresentation, criminal activity, and/or any non-compliance of BNDR Music’s terms and conditions by the winner, an alternative winner may be selected by BNDR Music. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this competition will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
21. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, BNDR Music’s decision in deciding who to award the prize to is final.
22. Total prize value of the prize in this promotion is valued at approximately USD $2,500.
23. The prize offered is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize is not redeemable for cash or other goods and services. BNDR Music may, at its sole discretion agree to transfer the prize to a friend or family member of the winner.
24. The prize does not include transfers, additional food or additional travel whilst in Las Vegas, extended and additional flights and is limited to the airfares, accommodation and admittance to the specified events only.
25. The winner must accept the flights and accommodation offered by BNDR Music, and any additional costs for changes to either the flights or accommodation shall be borne solely by the winner. The exact dates of the flights may be amended at the sole discretion of BNDR Music and will be subject to flight availability and airline schedules.
26. The winner must attend the scheduled BNDR Live Events as part of the prize otherwise all costs for accommodation shall be borne solely by the winner.
27 BNDR Music accepts no responsibility for any variation in dates and notes that exact dates may be subject to change. BNDR Music also accepts no responsibility should any flight be cancelled, delayed and/or rescheduled.
28. BNDR Music accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
29. All taxes on any prize won are the sole responsibility of each winner, including, without limitation, any federal or state taxes which may be deemed applicable in such winner’s jurisdiction of residence.
30. By entering this competition the participant agrees that the decisions of BNDR Music in all matters regarding this competition are final and binding.
31. Except where legally prohibited, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for BNDR Music to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, address (country only) and testimonial, and creates a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to publish the winning entry, in printed, broadcast, or other media, whether now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, in any manner it deems appropriate in connection with BNDR Music, including but not limited to promoting this or any other contest of BNDR Music and/or promotion sponsored by it, without further compensation to the winner.
32. By participating and entering the competition, the Eligible Entrant agrees that BNDR Music collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided, the participant may not participate in the promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to BNDR Music.
33. By participating and entering the competition, the Eligible Entrant agrees that BNDR Music and those involved in the development, production (including prize suppliers), implementation and distribution of this competition and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, and agencies, and their directors, officers, agents, employees, attorneys, and any other person or entity associated with such entities and/or promotion (hereinafter collectively called “Promoters”), shall not be liable for any claims, damages, losses or injuries, including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, this competition, including entry and participation in this competition and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize. All participants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to such participant’s participation in this competition, such participant will indemnify and hold BNDR Music and the Promoters harmless from and against any and all such claims, including reasonable legal fees related thereto.
34. BNDR Music reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this competition should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond its control (force majeure events) corrupt the proper administration or security of the competition. BNDR Music reserves the right to modify the rules of the competition in any way or at any time, as long as reasonable notice is given.
35. This Competition is severable and void to the extent prohibited by law and is subject to all relevant legislative requirements, including, without limitation, federal and state laws and regulations.
36. BNDR Music does not warrant or guarantee the fitness for purpose, merchantability, functionality or suitability of any prize.
37. All product warranty issues (including statutory rights) are between the Eligible Entrant and the manufacturer of the product.
38. These terms and conditions are available on the promoter’s website at www.bndrmusic.com. Any amendment of these terms and conditions (including any variations to the prizes) after publication, will be placed on www.bndrmusic.com.
39. Each winner must post onto Instagram & Facebook stating they have won
40. Each winner must post onto Instagram & Facebook while at the event